Thursday, September 18, 2014

Third meeting with SV.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone...

Today (Thursday, 18/9/2014) on 12:00 until 1:00 o'clock in the afternoon we have met Prof Dewan to finalize our title because today is the last day to register our topic in the goggle doc which have been provided by the faculty.

My title has been totally changed. Before this, my title was Processing and Evaluation of the Mechanical Properties of Ni-Al2O3 composites. But now, my title is Mechanical Properties and Characterization of Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Composites which is I like it the most.

Prof Dewan brought us to meet Sakinah, she is one of the master student that was doing some research related to our topic. Sakinah will help us along our research. I am glad that she will be able to help us.

Prof Dewan told us to start doing our first chapter which is introduction, objective and so on. He also said that we will do the next meeting with others students under Dr Asif because our topics are related. 

I think that's all for today. Happy reading readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment