Saturday, September 13, 2014

First meeting with SV.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone...

This is my first writing for this blog so I will begin to story about my final year project. I got the title of Processing and Evaluation of the Mechanical Properties of Ni-Al2O3 Composites. I think this title is so interesting and that is why I chose this title at the first place. I love to learn more about materials and composites. 

Before I begin my research on this title, I need to meet my SV first so that he can explain more about this title. So, my friends and I whose shared the same SV has made our first meeting with our SV on Friday (12/9/2014) at 10 o'clock in the morning. 

Our SV is Prof Dewan Muhammad Nuruzzaman. He is a very nice person and he shared a lots of his experiences. He made us calm and don't worry too much about our topics. If we can't proceed with our title, we can change it according to his evaluation. We are also can get help from other lecturers and friends along the research. So, I feel very happy to get Prof Dewan as my SV.

I think that's all for today. I will update more and more about my research. Happy reading. Thank you readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment