Monday, September 15, 2014

Second meeting with SV.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone...

My friends and I have made our second meeting with Prof Dewan on Monday (15/9/2014) at 12:00 until 1:00 o'clock in the afternoon to discuss and finalize our title so that we can register our title in the goggle doc that have been provided by the faculty. But, Prof Dewan didn't finalize that yet. He told us to meet him again on Thursday and finalize our title.

Although the title haven't been finalize yet, we still did some discussion on what should we do for our research project. I have got some clues and ideas about my research. Prof Dewan told us to get some journals and research on Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Composites. So, I have found some articles about it.

Prof Dewan said he will introduce us with one of the master student to help us with the project because she also was doing some research related to our title. So, we just need to meet Prof Dewan again on this thursday.

I think that's all for today. Thank you and happy reading readers...


No comments:

Post a Comment